Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 483,087 views
Tag Archives: snowshoeing
We awoke to a February snow. Maybe five new inches decorated our winter landscape. The temperature promises to inch up in upcoming days into the 30’s and 40’s (0 to 7 C), but for now winter still sings her … Continue reading
You won’t see any blue herons in these photos. The Great Blue Heron is wintering in Central and South America, basking in some heat, wading in mangrove swamps, nibbling shrimp and crabs. However, each spring the majestic birds wing their … Continue reading
This blog is for you, the dear friends who keep inviting me to go cross-country skiing. How many times have I said no? How many times have I hemmed and hawed and confidentially explained, “I would go skiing with you…but … Continue reading