Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,528 views
Tag Archives: snowstorm
Even though this long winter continues to snow and blow and freeze and fuss, I still think an icy snowfall sparkles beautifully. This morning, captured under the glow of our deck light, heavy wet snow dressed the woods in grandeur … Continue reading
Do you remember Wednesday–was it only the day before yesterday?–when we paused and waited for the snowstorm to arrive? We pondered: Storm, wherefore art thou? The storm listened, and duly arrived mid to late morning. He blew up from the … Continue reading
Kathy and Barry arrived at the Houghton County Airport (CMX in case you’re looking up airport codes) in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula yesterday afternoon. Their first boarding passes declared they were bound for ORD. (As some of you might know, ORD … Continue reading
Day 1. April 8. “Barry, I’m never going to blog again.” (Barry rolls his eyes, but does not disagree. Good husband.) Day 2. April 9. “Barry, I’m really enjoying not blogging. Not having to take pictures. This is great. It … Continue reading