Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,942 views
Tag Archives: songs
Storms never last do they baby? Bad times all pass with the winds Your hand in mine stills the thunder And you make the sun want to shine… Seriously, folks, you can be enjoying a *somewhat* warm Sunday afternoon with … Continue reading
Years upon years ago, when our two children were wee sprites, their grandpa, Papa, bounced them on his knee and sang: Camptown ladies sing this song, do da, do da. Camptown ladies sing this song all the live long day. … Continue reading
Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high, There’s a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby. Sunset Somewhere over the rainbow Skies are blue, And the dreams that you dare to dream Really do come true. Between earth … Continue reading