Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,855 views
Tag Archives: Sony Cybershot
OK, dear readers. Karma, over at her blog, has posted a new photo challenge. It’s called “Colors of Your World.” She requests that we find a color we love, to which we’re drawn. We’re urged to share our photos celebrating … Continue reading
Many, many people have a fascination with the forest at night. I have learned that at my other blog, Simply Here. Very few people visit this blog which is mostly about painting word pictures and writing about spirituality. It is … Continue reading
First things first. Thank you all who welcomed Robin to the “living room” in our Little House in the Big Woods. I appreciate your friendliness so much. It brings to mind the first time I wrote a guest blog. It … Continue reading
Welcome to my wide new world. Thanks to the Canon Rebel camera, we can now see vistas. “We can see for miles and miles. . .” We can see all the way to Canada, across Lake Superior. (Just kidding! The … Continue reading