Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
- Ready for it to end! Don’t want it to end…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 544,627 views
Tag Archives: Soup’s Loop
Just sharing a quiet little post today. In fact it’s so quiet—shhhh–that I’m turning the comments off. The better for us all to hear the birdsong. The quiet of the forest. The hush of nature’s footsteps all around.