Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,371 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: spring
Such a hullabaloo in the Northern forest! Spring Seed Boy fell in love with young Snow Maiden. Oh, it’s forbidden, don’t you know! The Winter Queen, in her fury, locked Spring Seed Boy in a shed behind the six-foot snow bank. … Continue reading
How’s the weather in your neck of the woods?
In what ways are you opening this spring? In what ways are you blooming? Bloom, dear flower, bloom into the fullest being you can be.
Here is your clue. Today it’s 65 degrees here. (That’s 18.33333333 Celsius.) Barry and I have just sipped lovely beverages on the back deck. I have a meeting tonight and shall soon depart, just as soon as tonight’s chipotle tempeh … Continue reading
I had no intention of writing a blog today. Other things to do, you know. First, work at the school. It’s a long story why I was working on Tuesday instead of Monday (my usual day) but I will not … Continue reading
Just wanted to tell you first thing this morning. Hummingbirds have been spotted in both Michigan’s Upper and Lower Peninsulas. My mom put up the feeder down in Yale on Friday. She offered a “signficant” prize for the person who … Continue reading