Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
- How not to make a New Year’s resolution
- A hullabaloo over cattywampus
- The space between the end and the beginning
- Gifts to give ourselves for Christmas
- The mystery of the loud thuds
- Our Little House in the Big Woods
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 479,652 views
Tag Archives: spring
Yesterday morning in town–in between errands a’plenty–I noticed that the last of the ice on the bay was breaking up into jagged concentric circles and other patterned ice floes. It was warm, about 60 degrees (16 C) in the early … Continue reading
The Long Winter seems to be exiting just in time for May. We can only hope. Last weekend the temperatures soared to about 70 degrees (21 C) and our snow began to melt, melt, melt. We humans scurried outside, sun … Continue reading
Such a hullabaloo in the Northern forest! Spring Seed Boy fell in love with young Snow Maiden. Oh, it’s forbidden, don’t you know! The Winter Queen, in her fury, locked Spring Seed Boy in a shed behind the six-foot snow bank. … Continue reading
How’s the weather in your neck of the woods?
In what ways are you opening this spring? In what ways are you blooming? Bloom, dear flower, bloom into the fullest being you can be.
Here is your clue. Today it’s 65 degrees here. (That’s 18.33333333 Celsius.) Barry and I have just sipped lovely beverages on the back deck. I have a meeting tonight and shall soon depart, just as soon as tonight’s chipotle tempeh … Continue reading