Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,255 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: Studebaker
This post is for our children who are far, far away. May you enjoy the walk around your childhood home. This post is for you southerners who dream of snowflakes but rarely see them. This post is for you northerners … Continue reading
I mean a strong constitution for snow in the middle of April. If you’re totally in love with spring–and averse to any interruption to the blooming of daffodils–please quickly dash to another blog. There are no daffodils hiding in … Continue reading
Listen up, blog readers! I am going to tell you about Tax Collecting. Let’s call this class: Tax Collecting 1o1. There will be a quiz. Please, take notes. (I’m sorry that there will be no photos. You don’t expect a … Continue reading
It’s early evening. The evening holds such possibility. Which way to turn? Which door to open? I have picked a couple gallons of green beans in the garden the last two days. Should one can dilly beans? Blanch and freeze them? … Continue reading
Hello readers! I am so excited to tell you what happened this morning. Really early. My mom and I were sipping coffee flavored with hazelnut creamer when the Most Amazing Thing happened. I wandered out on the lanai and saw…are … Continue reading