Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,646 views
Tag Archives: Studebaker
Lots has been happening in our Little House in the Woods. I seem to forget, at times, that we’re still in the midst of a pandemic. Here are a few highlights: At 1 a.m. on Sunday morning a noise startled … Continue reading
This post is for our children who are far, far away. May you enjoy the walk around your childhood home. This post is for you southerners who dream of snowflakes but rarely see them. This post is for you northerners … Continue reading
I mean a strong constitution for snow in the middle of April. If you’re totally in love with spring–and averse to any interruption to the blooming of daffodils–please quickly dash to another blog. There are no daffodils hiding in … Continue reading
Listen up, blog readers! I am going to tell you about Tax Collecting. Let’s call this class: Tax Collecting 1o1. There will be a quiz. Please, take notes. (I’m sorry that there will be no photos. You don’t expect a … Continue reading
It’s early evening. The evening holds such possibility. Which way to turn? Which door to open? I have picked a couple gallons of green beans in the garden the last two days. Should one can dilly beans? Blanch and freeze them? … Continue reading
Hello readers! I am so excited to tell you what happened this morning. Really early. My mom and I were sipping coffee flavored with hazelnut creamer when the Most Amazing Thing happened. I wandered out on the lanai and saw…are … Continue reading