Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,647 views
Tag Archives: sunrise
Ohmygoodness! I’m feeling a creative high lately. After at least two months of ho-hum suddenly I’m wanting to blog every day! (Don’t worry, it probably won’t continue to happen, although you never know, she said with an evil grin.) … Continue reading
Sunrises and sunsets sometimes take our breaths away. Our chattering thoughts quiet. We sense the divine, the sublime, that which rises and sets beyond our ordinary perceptions. A friend on Facebook this morning posted her own sunrise photo accompanied by … Continue reading
Enjoy your skies today, dear reader! There are never ever two similar skies, you know. Different fingerprints of sky, cloud, sun, moon and stars every single moment…