Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,629 views
Tag Archives: taxes
Once upon a time I had an enemy. It’s hard to believe when enemies appear in our lives, isn’t it? I mean, congenitally don’t-rock-the-boat smiling people shouldn’t have enemies, right? However, in this fairy tale called life we sometimes meet … Continue reading
Today I would like to introduce you to a fellow blog reader. (Just think if all of you could meet each other!) Her name is Mary. We met, first, through Taxes. As some of you know, I am a Tax … Continue reading
Listen up, blog readers! I am going to tell you about Tax Collecting. Let’s call this class: Tax Collecting 1o1. There will be a quiz. Please, take notes. (I’m sorry that there will be no photos. You don’t expect a … Continue reading