Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: teaching
Dear Holy, Yesterday I walked up your road noticing your sweet fall wild aster, brown dying ferns, gravel stones beneath these feet. You showed yourself as a snake lying in the dirt. Perhaps hit by a fast-moving truck. Your head … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been enjoying rising in the dark, listening to the whistling teakettle and the humming wood stove, and writing stories. Did you know the Native Americans reserved many stories to share only in wintertime, when wind whipped outside wigwams … Continue reading
Class! Class! Put away your books for a few minutes. Today we are going to discuss “The Art of Communication.” Yes, Yes, Joey, I know we discussed it last week. However, this week we will talk about it from a … Continue reading