Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,371 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
Picture this. The day before Thanksgiving. Waking up to about eight inches of beautiful fresh white snow outside our Little House in the Big Woods. The wood stove humming and throbbing to heat our home, relishing its breakfast of hardwood … Continue reading
I am still amazed at our human propensity to be titillated about conflict. Something in the human mind loves drama. We so often rush to read about negativity, challenges, despair, suffering. We’re often intrigued to learn more about the day’s … Continue reading
And now…it’s time for this one to take another blogging break. Yes, you knew this would happen, didn’t you? You recognize the pattern, don’t you, even though I’ve tried to deny it? Some of us create, create, create, create…and then … Continue reading
Perhaps we all know what Thanksgiving is. We know what it feels like. Underneath all our turkey and stuffing, we know that Thanksgiving feels like gratitude, appreciation and love. It smells like pumpkin pie mixed with joy. It tastes like … Continue reading
Don’t you wish Thanksgiving stretched for an entire year? Three hundred sixty-four more days? Not the feasting part of Thanksgiving. Not the eating part. Not the traveling part. Not the family get-together part. (Although all those can be good parts!) … Continue reading