Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 446,720 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Oh the flow…
- Sucker on Mother’s Day
- Happy Mother’s Day to all you women & men who’ve never given birth
- Spring miracle
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: The Snow child
It’s spitting snow today with our thermometer shivering at 27 degrees (-2.8 C). It’s hard to ponder going outside. North wind cuts through flimsy autumn jackets, demanding winter garb. I’m reading. My friend Emma recommended The Snow Child by Eowyn … Continue reading