Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,692 views
Tag Archives: tornado warning
Except for those ten minutes cowering in the bathroom at 1:45 a.m., we’re having a swell time in Georgia.
Except for a few moments last night, we’re enjoying our visit with Barry’s parents near Athens, Georgia. To be exact, we’re staying in a locale called Watkinsville. His folks moved to Georgia from northern Michigan (not the Upper Peninsula–the north part … Continue reading