Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: traveling
Hi friends! I’m back on-line. Did you miss me? LOL–guess I got carried away on Wednesday when pre-scheduling all those posts! You’re probably wondering when I’ll take a break. *grin* Thanks for all the heart-felt birthday greetings. I carry them … Continue reading
United Airlines brought our baby home last Tuesday afternoon. However, she’s not a baby any more. She’ll be 25 years old next week and she’s been the Best Nurse in the Universe after my gall bladder surgery. It was barely snowing … Continue reading
I dialed up the Universe this morning. They put me through to the Divine Operator right away. “Hey! How you doing?” I inquired politely. “Say, any chance of arranging for me to see a curled up baby fawn today? Please? Please? … Continue reading
In my dream I’m visiting a place near Mariposa, California, with a dear friend, Melinda. We have been friends for about ten years. We met a long long time ago at a spiritual retreat in Montana and she promised that she … Continue reading