Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- It’s life and death for them today
- Coming into wholeness
- Dance of illumination in the woods
- Little House, Revisited
- Balance for a troubled heart–staying close to the simple, the ordinary, the real
- Feeling under the weather–for four months now
- How do you celebrate 1,000 blog posts?
- Trip photos that mean something to me
- Gorgeous glowing glass & gardens in Seattle, Washington
- Don’t go believing everything social media says
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 493,268 views
Tag Archives: tree
Six people asked me in the last 24 hours, “Are you going to Marquette alone?” Varying expressions and tones accompanied this question. Disbelief, dismay, amazement, astonishment and approval. I love to be alone. I feel like a bird flying free. … Continue reading
Counting down the days until I can say something on this blog. August 10th!!
Just a short little post with pictures of our daily life here in the woods. It’s taken us days to get the tree halfway decorated. Last night we finally hung the star and lights and garland. Both of our strings … Continue reading