Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
- How not to make a New Year’s resolution
- A hullabaloo over cattywampus
- The space between the end and the beginning
- Gifts to give ourselves for Christmas
- The mystery of the loud thuds
- Our Little House in the Big Woods
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 479,584 views
Tag Archives: tree
Six people asked me in the last 24 hours, “Are you going to Marquette alone?” Varying expressions and tones accompanied this question. Disbelief, dismay, amazement, astonishment and approval. I love to be alone. I feel like a bird flying free. … Continue reading
Counting down the days until I can say something on this blog. August 10th!!
Just a short little post with pictures of our daily life here in the woods. It’s taken us days to get the tree halfway decorated. Last night we finally hung the star and lights and garland. Both of our strings … Continue reading