Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: tree
Six people asked me in the last 24 hours, “Are you going to Marquette alone?” Varying expressions and tones accompanied this question. Disbelief, dismay, amazement, astonishment and approval. I love to be alone. I feel like a bird flying free. … Continue reading
Counting down the days until I can say something on this blog. August 10th!!
Just a short little post with pictures of our daily life here in the woods. It’s taken us days to get the tree halfway decorated. Last night we finally hung the star and lights and garland. Both of our strings … Continue reading