Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 548,731 views
Tag Archives: tree
Six people asked me in the last 24 hours, “Are you going to Marquette alone?” Varying expressions and tones accompanied this question. Disbelief, dismay, amazement, astonishment and approval. I love to be alone. I feel like a bird flying free. … Continue reading
Counting down the days until I can say something on this blog. August 10th!!
Just a short little post with pictures of our daily life here in the woods. It’s taken us days to get the tree halfway decorated. Last night we finally hung the star and lights and garland. Both of our strings … Continue reading