Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: trip
This will not be your usual travelogue. You know how you sit down after a trip and prepare to tell a story. You say: we went here, here and here. We did this, this and that. We traveled up and … Continue reading
I’m going to Europe–vicariously. Our son and his wife (who married, as you may remember, last October) are flying off for their belated honeymoon in France and Italy. I’ve packed myself in Christopher’s suitcase–never you mind that his suitcase is … Continue reading
Kathy and Barry arrived at the Houghton County Airport (CMX in case you’re looking up airport codes) in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula yesterday afternoon. Their first boarding passes declared they were bound for ORD. (As some of you might know, ORD … Continue reading