Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: Universe
I used to think that a failed friendship meant personal failure. A failure to maintain a long-standing relationship. A failure of the other person. A failure to work through disagreements or issues or perceptions. A failure of personal culpability, a … Continue reading
Good Easter weekend to all of you! Our celebration consists of roasting a turkey, the frozen bird a courtesy of Barry’s boss at Christmas. The snow keeps melting, but oh-so-slowly. Spring teases us, promises us, then withdraws her favors. … Continue reading
The Universe gives us gifts all the time. If you counted all twenty fingers and toes you probably still couldn’t count all the gifts the Universe gave you yesterday. Your list might begin: sweet ripe blueberries on granola, warm delightful … Continue reading