Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,855 views
Tag Archives: Upper Michigan
What constitutes an ordinary adventure in our lives? How do we discover the extraordinary hiding amidst the ordinary? Is it possible to discover magic in our life when we least expect it? Is it possible to feast upon tropical fruit … Continue reading
Outside–just now–coyotes yipping, close to the house. Neighbor’s little dogs barking furiously. Cacophony in the woods! My heart pounds. Suddenly, all still. Hopefully the dogs ran, tails between legs, back home. Hopefully, coyotes didn’t breakfast until later. Dark lingers these … Continue reading
Storm, wherefore art thou? Are thee coming? Gathering steam as thee rises from the south, barreling down on our Upper Peninsula woods and Lake Superior shores? Storm, wherefore art thou? Ms. Radar Loop says thee cometh. Mr. National Weather Service … Continue reading
Yesterday, before we discovered my “famous” relative in Houghton, we visited Charlie in L’Anse. He’s our garbage man. Since Waste Management deserted our community, we’ve become friends with Charlie. You pay him $2.00 per garbage bag. He treks the bags … Continue reading