Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,211 views
Tag Archives: vacation
My oh my, we’ve had quite a week with both kids visiting us here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I hardly know where to begin. Let’s begin with the 5K my daughter and I walked faster than lightning last … Continue reading
Goodbye, Autumn Leaf. You’re falling from that tree, aren’t you, rushing toward the earth in early October?
We’re headed off, kids. We’re jumping off and steering the car toward Mom and Dad and brothers and families in lower Michigan. Kiah and I are trying to fit in this trip before Barry’s knee surgery one week from tomorrow. … Continue reading
OK, kids, here’s the scoop. I am taking a blogging vacation. But it’s not really a vacation. It’s more like–a change of plans. It’s more like–doing something different for a while. It’s more like–shaking up the old blogging pattern and … Continue reading
I emailed Christopher yesterday to request permission to publish the above photo in this blog. Just to make sure it was OK with him and his fiance, Seunghye. (Not everyone is ready for their photo to be published on the … Continue reading