Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Winter winked its lazy ice-blue eye at us this morning.
- Unexpected, unanticipated, unpredicted and unforeseeable
- The beginner’s guide to meditation (and we’re all beginners)
- “Anyone who can’t figure this out is an idiot!”
- Make a list of good things when you’re feeling blue
- Just a little celebration!
- Will money and time buy happiness?
- Our neighborhood “Point” of Lake Superior magic
- Should I stay or should I go?
- In the shadow of one of the world’s most dangerous volcanoes
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 523,742 views
Tag Archives: vegetables
People will fight about anything–I am now 100% sure. We were forced to buy a new Cuisinart food processor this week. (Our old one just celebrated its 20th birthday, give or take a half dozen years.) We chop, slice and … Continue reading
This Sunday morning we are freezing local fresh sweet corn. Last week, on a whim, I followed “Sweet Corn” signs through L’Anse, turn here, now turn there, out by the Little League ball field, to a pickup truck filled to … Continue reading
Here we are. Mid to late September. Still working in the garden in front of our house. Still pulling plants (feeding them to the deer who have been zapped away from the garden by the handy electric fence) and harvesting delicious broccoli, … Continue reading