Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: viewpoints
Admitting when we’ve made a mistake can be hard. We can feel such shame and guilt and embarrassment. It can be hard to say “I’m sorry,” “I was wrong,” “Please forgive me”. Especially because parts of us may not want … Continue reading
Thank you for that quote, Ricky Nelson. “You can’t please everyone so you gotta please yourself.” I suppose some of you don’t like that headline, right? Some of you think it’s too “pop culture”, don’t you? Some of you … Continue reading