Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,875 views
Tag Archives: Views Infinitum
OK, photography and history buffs, get on the mark! You’re being challenged by Scott Thomas over at Views Infinitum with Assignment 13: Hometown History. (Click on the link to see what it’s all about. Hint: assignment due next Wednesday, May … Continue reading
I suppose you think I’m talking about shooting rabbits, right? Making booyah (as they call rabbit stew around here, even though Wikipedia says it’s made with beef, chicken or pork). Or maybe you think we’ve shot a deer and we’re … Continue reading