Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,529 views
Tag Archives: Villa Mare
Welcome to the wedding of our oldest child, Christopher, and his bride, Seunghye. Please come in the Villa Mare and enjoy our celebration. (I am so glad to have you readers with us in spirit. It makes for more rays … Continue reading
Oh good. I’m glad you didn’t want to see wedding photos yet. You are such good patient readers. Since you’re not impatient for wedding photos from last weekend in San Diego–the wedding ceremony of our son, Christopher, and his bride, … Continue reading