Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,707 views
Tag Archives: waiting
My 75 day commitment to connect more deeply to the Holy Heart, Spirit, God, Love…to explore “What the Heart knows” during the waning days of 2020 is halfway over now. We’re counting down toward year’s end. Thirty eight, thirty seven, … Continue reading
It’s still an uncomfortable waiting time in the U.S. as we all ponder who will reach 270 electoral votes first to become the next president. It can be hard to wait. It’s not pleasant–this sense of not knowing. I keep … Continue reading
Do you remember waiting for your date to arrive back in high school? How you paced, how you fretted, how you secretly feared? Do you remember waiting for your child, your sixteen year old, fresh with driver’s license in wallet, … Continue reading