Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: water
I received a compliment Wednesday on this blog. You know how you sometimes get negative feedback and sometimes receive positive feedback on your posts? Once, several months ago, I complained about a negative comment, which broke my heart temporarily. (Don’t … Continue reading
Happy Easter, everyone! While everyone else eats their delicious Easter dinner and hunts for multi-pastel-colored Easter eggs and goes to church to say “Christ is risen!” and opens cards with bunnies carrying baskets…I am going to play a little different … Continue reading
All I did last night was dream about this blog. About the above photo, specifically. About how it was necessary to post this picture in a blog today. Of course–silly dream!–the picture had already been posted. When we wandered the … Continue reading