Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,237 views
Tag Archives: waves
Have you ever woken up in the morning with a yearning for…a yearning for…and you can’t say quite what you’re yearning for…? You want something. Your heart wants something. But you cannot articulate what you want.
Across the wide and salty ocean from California, past lush tropical islands and craggy rocks, past whales surfacing to blow water toward the sky, past dolphin pods arching and leaping, past underwater schools of colorful fish, past reefs of coral, … Continue reading