Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,304 views
Tag Archives: wedding
Hola, dear readers, once again, from San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. Are you dressed in your wedding finery? It’s time to celebrate–Nicaraguan-style!
First, I would like to thank Kathy McCullough for so kindly filling in and sharing such a wonderful blog Thursday on Lake Superior Spirit while I was traveling. Kathy, I really appreciate your wonderful heart and spirit and words so … Continue reading
“Sunrise, sunset. Swiftly fly the days. Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers Blossoming even as we gaze.”
I am soon headed to a “Destination Wedding”. Can you tell how excited I am? How many of you have vacationed at a “Destination Wedding” in foreign countries, unknown ports, mysterious locales? My nephew and his fiance are getting married, … Continue reading