Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,855 views
Tag Archives: wedding
Hola, dear readers, once again, from San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. Are you dressed in your wedding finery? It’s time to celebrate–Nicaraguan-style!
First, I would like to thank Kathy McCullough for so kindly filling in and sharing such a wonderful blog Thursday on Lake Superior Spirit while I was traveling. Kathy, I really appreciate your wonderful heart and spirit and words so … Continue reading
“Sunrise, sunset. Swiftly fly the days. Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers Blossoming even as we gaze.”
I am soon headed to a “Destination Wedding”. Can you tell how excited I am? How many of you have vacationed at a “Destination Wedding” in foreign countries, unknown ports, mysterious locales? My nephew and his fiance are getting married, … Continue reading