Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,946 views
Tag Archives: weeding
Fingers in brown sandy soil thinning crowded avenues of carrots. I used to despair thinning these deep tap roots stretching down past undulating worms. How could one decide carrot life or death? How could one presume to kill this one … Continue reading
Today we A) went to church and B) shoveled mulch. It was a grand day visiting my parents! Oh, and my dear dear mama listened to me reading part of the novel I wrote for NaNoWriMo last November. She actually sat … Continue reading