Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 408,964 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: weekly photo challenge
One snowy apple. One more Christmas appearing around the bend of this week. One WordPress weekly photo challenge. One happy blogger that her to-do list sparkles under control, as of early Saturday. (Some commenters suggested she abandon to-do lists, but … Continue reading
This week’s photo challenge at WordPress is: Escape. Just wanted to let you know. We’ve finally busted out of winter here in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula after almost seven months. We’ve successfully escaped. We can only hope someone hid the keys … Continue reading
Such a hullabaloo in the Northern forest! Spring Seed Boy fell in love with young Snow Maiden. Oh, it’s forbidden, don’t you know! The Winter Queen, in her fury, locked Spring Seed Boy in a shed behind the six-foot snow bank. … Continue reading
Imagine you’re a six-year-old in 1911. You live on a farm about a mile from the nearest neighbor. It’s time for you to be educated, Ma says. You’ve got new shoes–your first shoes ever–and you’ll walk with your big brother … Continue reading
Can you believe how the green life is slowly retreating from the leaf as it dies? Let’s play with the green leaf photographically-speaking, shall we? How can we renew this dying leaf?
We are born alone and we die alone. Wait a minute! you argue. We’re born surrounded by a mama and papa (if we’re lucky) and a doctor who doesn’t throw his bloody gloves against the wall. If we’re lucky. The … Continue reading