Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: Whole Living magazine
Today am finishing up Week One of the Whole Living Action detox program. Well, actually, officially, the week ended yesterday. But I had not finished sampling all the recipes in the magazine. Pineapple and green juice still lurked in the … Continue reading
Dear Esteemed Friends, I am about to undergo a three-week long detox program. Anyone want to join? OK, you mustn’t feel obliged. You can continue eating whatever feels wrong to your body, as I have sometimes for months and months upon end. … Continue reading