Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,540 views
Tag Archives: Whole Living magazine
Today am finishing up Week One of the Whole Living Action detox program. Well, actually, officially, the week ended yesterday. But I had not finished sampling all the recipes in the magazine. Pineapple and green juice still lurked in the … Continue reading
Dear Esteemed Friends, I am about to undergo a three-week long detox program. Anyone want to join? OK, you mustn’t feel obliged. You can continue eating whatever feels wrong to your body, as I have sometimes for months and months upon end. … Continue reading