Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: wildlife
We’ve experienced a little excitement in our neck of the woods this week. On Monday morning we awoke at 6 a.m. to a broken bird feeder and garbage strewn about the lawn. “I think we’ve been visited by a bear,” … Continue reading
Dear Reader, so much has happened since we last communicated, ‘way back in June of 2015. Had I been blogging in August you would have met our tame chipmunk, a very sweet and sassy fellow who took over our hearts. … Continue reading