Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 444,718 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Spring miracle
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
- Passenger pigeons, Show & Tell and my dad
- Icicles, Mist, and the Road Less Traveled
- The sideways tame chipmunk caper
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: Winter Carnival
Welcome to Michigan Technological University’s annual Winter Carnival. Every year the students carve incredible ice sculptures and compete for top honors. We traveled “up the road” on Thursday to view the ice sculptures. Barry took the day off work. We … Continue reading