Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
- How not to make a New Year’s resolution
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 481,598 views
Tag Archives: wisdom
Imagine, my friends, that you’re 90 years old. Look at your wrinkled hands, oh my, and wonder: what happened to those smooth hands, those elastic fingers, the supple wrists? Look at your face in the mirror and wonder: what happened … Continue reading
Class! Class! Put away your books for a few minutes. Today we are going to discuss “The Art of Communication.” Yes, Yes, Joey, I know we discussed it last week. However, this week we will talk about it from a … Continue reading
Reason and Passion~~by Khalil Gibran “And the priestess spoke again and said: “Speak to us of Reason and Passion.” And he answered saying: Your soul is oftentimes a battlefield, upon which your reason and your judgment wage war against passion … Continue reading
Thank you for that quote, Ricky Nelson. “You can’t please everyone so you gotta please yourself.” I suppose some of you don’t like that headline, right? Some of you think it’s too “pop culture”, don’t you? Some of you … Continue reading