Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,713 views
Tag Archives: wood splitting
We are having a little celebration today in our little house in the woods. After fourteen weeks–three long months–we are finally FINALLY done cutting our firewood this year! Heaving an absolute sigh of utter relief…
You may be reading less blogs here at the shore of Lake Superior Spirit for a while. Yes, you used to see posts on the blog every day, or every other day. I’ve written up a storm here since 2010. … Continue reading
OK, readers. This wasn’t as much fun as our Chili Party at Midnight last summer. I am also sneaking this blog in before the promised photo-blog of more beautiful autumn colors. You fall photo fans, hold your horses. The colorful … Continue reading