Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- God loves nonsense, too
- Looking at death and dying from a spiritual perspective
- Heartbreaking covid week in our community
- Brave warriors shining light in the psyche
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 535,532 views
Tag Archives: wood splitting
We are having a little celebration today in our little house in the woods. After fourteen weeks–three long months–we are finally FINALLY done cutting our firewood this year! Heaving an absolute sigh of utter relief…
You may be reading less blogs here at the shore of Lake Superior Spirit for a while. Yes, you used to see posts on the blog every day, or every other day. I’ve written up a storm here since 2010. … Continue reading
OK, readers. This wasn’t as much fun as our Chili Party at Midnight last summer. I am also sneaking this blog in before the promised photo-blog of more beautiful autumn colors. You fall photo fans, hold your horses. The colorful … Continue reading