Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,855 views
Tag Archives: wood ticks
We’re living in dangerous times, my friends. It’s getting quite scary to open the front door. We have eight–I repeat, eight–ruby-throated hummingbirds buzzing and squawking and hollering and dive-bombing anything that walks, flies or carries a camera.
Random Memorial Day facts. 1. It is Memorial Day. 2. A red-breasted robin pulls worms from the wet green grass outside the kitchen window. 3. It rained cats & dogs an hour ago. Thunder rumbled. Lightening sizzled. The electricity flashed … Continue reading
Christopher, dear son, pardon me. I know I just told you–not a half hour ago–that I wasn’t writing a blog for a long time. No. People could just read my health care rant over and over and over again. And … Continue reading
I had no intention of writing a blog today. Other things to do, you know. First, work at the school. It’s a long story why I was working on Tuesday instead of Monday (my usual day) but I will not … Continue reading
Do you remember yesterday’s dilemma? To seek the wild morel mushroom in the woods or sit at home with a headache? You will be pleased to know that I opted for the morel hunt. Headed out for the sacred grounds … Continue reading