Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,211 views
Tag Archives: words
A heavy-hearted moment is upon me. This moment has been coming for years and years and years. It is time. Time to throw away my cherished childhood friend. She that accompanied me through crushes, pimples and teenage angst. She that … Continue reading
Do you ever wake up on a Tuesday morning with an undefinable longing? It palpitates near the heart, perhaps, beating its insistence with a red drumbeat whispering, “Please, please, please.” Of course a mere human can’t figure out what longing … Continue reading
We’re having another poofadillo right now. You know about poofadillos, don’t you? It’s when unexpected thunderstorms bear down. Poofadillos come from nowhere. One minute it’s sunny; the next minute rain and wind. I coined the term “poofadillo” last spring. “What’s … Continue reading
What a bloggy blast this week! It’s been so fun–so very much fun–attempting to limit posts to 200 words. It’s the greatest game!
Barry and his friend, John, and Kiah are out fishing today on Lake Superior this afternoon. I think Dad really wanted to take his daughter on a fishing trip before she heads back to NYC next week. Even though it’s … Continue reading