Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- I have been eaten by caterpillars & other early September stories
- Rant from the “seat of my pants”
- It’s life and death for them today
- Coming into wholeness
- Dance of illumination in the woods
- Little House, Revisited
- Balance for a troubled heart–staying close to the simple, the ordinary, the real
- Feeling under the weather–for four months now
- How do you celebrate 1,000 blog posts?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 496,875 views
Tag Archives: words
Do you ever wake up on a Tuesday morning with an undefinable longing? It palpitates near the heart, perhaps, beating its insistence with a red drumbeat whispering, “Please, please, please.” Of course a mere human can’t figure out what longing … Continue reading
We’re having another poofadillo right now. You know about poofadillos, don’t you? It’s when unexpected thunderstorms bear down. Poofadillos come from nowhere. One minute it’s sunny; the next minute rain and wind. I coined the term “poofadillo” last spring. “What’s … Continue reading
What a bloggy blast this week! It’s been so fun–so very much fun–attempting to limit posts to 200 words. It’s the greatest game!
Barry and his friend, John, and Kiah are out fishing today on Lake Superior this afternoon. I think Dad really wanted to take his daughter on a fishing trip before she heads back to NYC next week. Even though it’s … Continue reading