Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,853 views
Tag Archives: world
Three hours and twenty minutes ago a poplar tree smashed against electrical wires on our road, ousting electricity for everyone. The mothers, fathers and teenagers could no longer utilize their computers. The kids lost access to iPads. Toilets no longer … Continue reading
In about two hours we’ll be knocking on an unknown door saying, “Hello, here we are! What’s for dinner?” An East Indian fellow will open the door and smile at us before inviting us in. We’ll meet his wife who … Continue reading