Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,539 views
Tag Archives: zucchini
Sometimes I love this twilight hour of a late November afternoon. Darkness approaches; the gray overcast sky nestles among the bones of tree branches. Dinner beckons in the mind’s recesses: what shall we have? Tonight it’s zucchini fritters laced with … Continue reading