Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- God loves nonsense, too
- Looking at death and dying from a spiritual perspective
- Heartbreaking covid week in our community
- Brave warriors shining light in the psyche
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 535,464 views
Tag Archives: wood shed
We are having a little celebration today in our little house in the woods. After fourteen weeks–three long months–we are finally FINALLY done cutting our firewood this year! Heaving an absolute sigh of utter relief…
This morning a leaf beckoned me to open the deck door and walk outside. Come, come, it whispered. I am covered with dew. I am a harbinger of autumn, even though most of your leaves still sing in green. … Continue reading