Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,144 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Author Archives: Kathy
If you’re shivering and cold here on this winter day, you might choose to visit another blog. I am aiming to show you some photos of jagged ice on Lake Superior here in Aura, Michigan. At the foot of Saari … Continue reading
On some January mornings the sun rises and casts lemon shadows against the blue-shadowed snow. In the night deer nibble spruce branches and bed beneath them during this dark phase of the moon.
I have received such wonderful comments and emails lately asking such questions as, “When are you returning to blogging? When are you coming back to Facebook? Where the heck ARE you, anyway?” Dear friends, I don’t know how to answer … Continue reading
Dear friends, Wishing you well this fine November day, however the day finds you. Just wanting to let you know that–even though I am not blogging lately–all is well in our Little House in the Big Woods. We’re almost prepared … Continue reading
Today I shall tell you the story of one bright shining magical yellow leaf. Before that tale births, may I share other stories of waves, sand, trees, autumn colors, and who knows what else? Last weekend we drove east and … Continue reading
Wolf pauses by the gravel roadside, erect, regal. His fur coat gleams in autumn. He looks neither left nor right, yet seems to sense everything in his world. I creep forward in the car, mesmerized by this creature of the … Continue reading