Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 411,824 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: spirituality
On some January mornings the sun rises and casts lemon shadows against the blue-shadowed snow. In the night deer nibble spruce branches and bed beneath them during this dark phase of the moon.
I don’t know about you, friend, but I never figured out the answer to that question. It makes me even wonder if this question has any validity. As Americans, we change jobs a lot. It’s been rumored that we often … Continue reading
I am finding Rumi gems hither and yon and re-falling in love with this poetry. As someone with a wee bit of lower back pain this morning, I smiled when accidentally discovering this poem. Suzi Banks Baum sent it to … Continue reading
Sometimes I truly miss my year-long outdoor blog commitment. Some of you may remember Opening the door, Walking Outside. From Solstice in December, 2008 through December 20, 2009, I spent time outside every day and blogged about it. It proved … Continue reading
1. I have nothing to say and should be getting ready for work. 2. A perfect time to write a blog post! 3. If, by the time this post ends, the fingers type all nonsense–well, it’s easy enough to delete. … Continue reading
I saw the first wildflower of spring in our woods this afternoon. A beautiful yellow trout lily peeking out from its nest of dried autumn leaves. I pondered purpose. Did you ever spend hours, days, months, years thinking about your … Continue reading