Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 411,821 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: blogging
Forget it, friends. No pictures of icebergs, snowflakes or squirrels beneath the bird feeder. My life has narrowed to one perspective. Itching. Relentlessly. It all started with jumping jacks. Or perhaps leg scissors. I found myself with Sue and … Continue reading
I have received such wonderful comments and emails lately asking such questions as, “When are you returning to blogging? When are you coming back to Facebook? Where the heck ARE you, anyway?” Dear friends, I don’t know how to answer … Continue reading
Dear friends, Wishing you well this fine November day, however the day finds you. Just wanting to let you know that–even though I am not blogging lately–all is well in our Little House in the Big Woods. We’re almost prepared … Continue reading
Sometimes I truly miss my year-long outdoor blog commitment. Some of you may remember Opening the door, Walking Outside. From Solstice in December, 2008 through December 20, 2009, I spent time outside every day and blogged about it. It proved … Continue reading
1. I have nothing to say and should be getting ready for work. 2. A perfect time to write a blog post! 3. If, by the time this post ends, the fingers type all nonsense–well, it’s easy enough to delete. … Continue reading