Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 446,635 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Oh the flow…
- Sucker on Mother’s Day
- Happy Mother’s Day to all you women & men who’ve never given birth
- Spring miracle
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: personal
My goodness, it has felt like one of the most flowing precious weeks here in this Little House in the Big Woods. Last Sunday I wrote a blog about Unexpected Inspiration and started a daily practice of intending and paying … Continue reading
Hello, my blogging friends! Coming to you live from Lake Superior where the April weather snows like crazy one minute and then sunshine and clear skies exist the next minute. Yep, it’s spring in the Upper Peninsula. It’s almost bipolar. … Continue reading
I have received such wonderful comments and emails lately asking such questions as, “When are you returning to blogging? When are you coming back to Facebook? Where the heck ARE you, anyway?” Dear friends, I don’t know how to answer … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, friend, but I never figured out the answer to that question. It makes me even wonder if this question has any validity. As Americans, we change jobs a lot. It’s been rumored that we often … Continue reading
1. I have nothing to say and should be getting ready for work. 2. A perfect time to write a blog post! 3. If, by the time this post ends, the fingers type all nonsense–well, it’s easy enough to delete. … Continue reading
This early September afternoon, just after our Michigan schools have opened their doors to laughing and shouting students for another school year, I would like to share a blog post I wrote way back in May, 2009. Mary was the … Continue reading