Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 443,928 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
- Passenger pigeons, Show & Tell and my dad
- Icicles, Mist, and the Road Less Traveled
- The sideways tame chipmunk caper
- The $99 blog
- Until we meet again, my friends…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: personal
Hello, my blogging friends! Coming to you live from Lake Superior where the April weather snows like crazy one minute and then sunshine and clear skies exist the next minute. Yep, it’s spring in the Upper Peninsula. It’s almost bipolar. … Continue reading
I have received such wonderful comments and emails lately asking such questions as, “When are you returning to blogging? When are you coming back to Facebook? Where the heck ARE you, anyway?” Dear friends, I don’t know how to answer … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, friend, but I never figured out the answer to that question. It makes me even wonder if this question has any validity. As Americans, we change jobs a lot. It’s been rumored that we often … Continue reading
1. I have nothing to say and should be getting ready for work. 2. A perfect time to write a blog post! 3. If, by the time this post ends, the fingers type all nonsense–well, it’s easy enough to delete. … Continue reading
This early September afternoon, just after our Michigan schools have opened their doors to laughing and shouting students for another school year, I would like to share a blog post I wrote way back in May, 2009. Mary was the … Continue reading
Perhaps some of you might be surprised to know that my love of Lake Superior birthed on the shores of Lake Huron. Shall I share about my first love down in lower Michigan, that long arm of the Great Lakes reaching … Continue reading