Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 483,091 views
Tag Archives: photography
We awoke to a February snow. Maybe five new inches decorated our winter landscape. The temperature promises to inch up in upcoming days into the 30’s and 40’s (0 to 7 C), but for now winter still sings her … Continue reading
Hello, dear reader. I am back from a lovely week of vacationing at Fort Myers Beach, Florida, with my mom, brother and sister-in-law. Am feeling rather mellow and tired, but wanted to upload these photos this afternoon. It … Continue reading
I’ve been driving my dear friend Susan to radiation treatment for breast cancer in Marquette several times in these past couple of months. She’s traveled to the hospital for treatment over an hour and a half away from Baraga five … Continue reading
On June 10th the lupine theater played for a full house. They perfumed, awed, and colored the landscape extraordinarily. We onlookers gushed at their purple, pink and white symphony and deeply inhaled their essence. Their lupine-ness shined superb; never were … Continue reading
Sunlight hummed its June song this morning, leaping up through branch after branch, attempting to climb higher and higher above the tallest poplar and maple and spruce trees. Sunlight beckoned me, too, c’mon lazybones, sleepyhead, upsy daisy, how about a … Continue reading