Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,875 views
Tag Archives: flowers
Christopher, dear son, pardon me. I know I just told you–not a half hour ago–that I wasn’t writing a blog for a long time. No. People could just read my health care rant over and over and over again. And … Continue reading
It’s time again. Last blogging break on Lake Superior Spirit was–hold on a sec, must check–December 29th through January 10th. (Just counted on the fingers. That was thirteen days.) I would have lasted longer for the epiphany-of-winter blogging break, except for … Continue reading