Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: beauty
So many of our hearts seem troubled these days. We’re worried about politics, the state of the nation, the trials of the world, the gullies of the universe. We’re pained about health, trapped children, money, jobs, relationships, pressures. We’re feeling … Continue reading
Last week my friend Doris invited me to stop by. We get together every few months at her house. She serves coffee or tea and delicious sweets. Her husband, Howard, usually stops puttering to say hello, pausing at the table … Continue reading
Snow shadows make very nutritious breakfasts. They dance with Vitamin D, which we northerners need in winter due to lack of adequate sunlight. They are filled with flickering protein and trace minerals such as zinc and magnesium. The calcium in … Continue reading
Peace and beauty be with you as we return … Continue reading