Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,419 views
Tag Archives: ice fishing
Good Easter weekend to all of you! Our celebration consists of roasting a turkey, the frozen bird a courtesy of Barry’s boss at Christmas. The snow keeps melting, but oh-so-slowly. Spring teases us, promises us, then withdraws her favors. … Continue reading
Here’s what just happened. I was out reading your blogs, buzzing here and there in the blogosphere for the past hour or so, when suddenly a Fierce Desire struck. I’m never sure what to do about these Fierce Desires to … Continue reading
Picture this. Ice fishing over 280 feet of water on Lake Superior. Floating on 18 inches of ice. Convinced by husband to leave warm house on Easter morning. No one else on ice, except one lone snowmobiler. Everyone else at … Continue reading
Last week I opened the mailbox to discover a long white envelope with a return address from Connecticut. It was from an Internet friend, Susan, whose fourth grade students are learning about watersheds and how they can positively impact our … Continue reading
1. Since last Tuesday I have been a wild & crazy blog writer sharing everything from the deeply profound to the mundane. The internal blog writer has something to say every five minutes. Am considering hog-tying her so I can … Continue reading
Barry’s ice fishing buddy, Mike Roth, took these photos of Lake Superior last Wednesday. I feel like he’s our Roving Correspondent in the Air as he shared these aerial photos last winter. Mike owns a small two-seater plane and likes … Continue reading