Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Winter winked its lazy ice-blue eye at us this morning.
- Unexpected, unanticipated, unpredicted and unforeseeable
- The beginner’s guide to meditation (and we’re all beginners)
- “Anyone who can’t figure this out is an idiot!”
- Make a list of good things when you’re feeling blue
- Just a little celebration!
- Will money and time buy happiness?
- Our neighborhood “Point” of Lake Superior magic
- Should I stay or should I go?
- In the shadow of one of the world’s most dangerous volcanoes
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 523,739 views
Tag Archives: truth
I don’t know about you, but it seems like our minds focus a lot on small views. They focus on reading words. They focus on performing the next task. They focus on objects throughout the day. The dog, the cat, … Continue reading
Just sayin’, New Year’s resolutions usually don’t last. On January 1, 2018, all over this round multi-faceted world we’re stating resolutions. We’re pleading, begging, praying, insisting, intending and focusing. We’re gonna nail it THIS year. We didn’t nail it in … Continue reading
Many of us live our wild & precious lives burdened down under a heavy weight of “should”. Instead of celebrating who we are–can there ever be a more perfect you?–we second-guess and third-guess and quadruple-guess our actions. We think ourselves … Continue reading
I used to think truth was something simple. Something one felt. Something essential. Something easily revealed. After years of meditation–and the practice of blogging–it becomes more and more apparent that, yes, Truth is very simple. But it’s extremely complicated to … Continue reading
what makes me sad is sharing half-truths. no matter what we say it seems we can’t wrap the whole truth of life into 1,000 words, let alone a half sentence. no matter what we say we can’t express the mystery. … Continue reading
Class! Class! Put away your books for a few minutes. Today we are going to discuss “The Art of Communication.” Yes, Yes, Joey, I know we discussed it last week. However, this week we will talk about it from a … Continue reading