Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: vulnerability
It’s a frigid January morning here in our little house in the woods. The propane furnace motor hummed during the night trying to keep us warm, and this morning at 6 a.m. I started a roaring fire in the wood … Continue reading
One of the things I struggle with is feeling and allowing anger in myself and others. A friend or family member posts something political or hateful on Facebook. I can feel a reaction arising immediately in my body. It’s a … Continue reading
I accidentally stumbled upon some blog posts yesterday talking about our human insecurities. You know–all our perhaps hidden, obscure, painful parts of ourselves that we’ve sometimes pushed away. Tried to heal. Sometimes repressed. Pasted over with positive thinking. Explored endlessly. … Continue reading