Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
- How not to make a New Year’s resolution
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 481,598 views
Tag Archives: emotions
Very annoying. Yesterday we “fixed” the wood stove furnace belt, which “entertained” us with squeaky noises for the past month. An hour later the new belt is entertaining us with different squeaky noises. Can it be fixed? At times squeaky … Continue reading
Darkness still spreads her peaceful cloak across the forest this December morning. ‘Tis a new day. I cuddle beneath the fluffy white comforter and remember scraps of last night’s dreams. ‘Tis better than remembering yesterday. Yesterday proved a tough day. … Continue reading
I don’t know how to start this blog. Which is unusual for me. Usually, I just dive in without a second thought, letting the blog write itself. This afternoon I want to write a personal blog. A filled-with-feeling blog. A … Continue reading
I have been feeling tentative lately. Not-so-secure. Not-so-confident. Not so sure whether to turn left or right. Or whether to turn at all. It’s interesting: as soon as my mood goes south…my blog hits dip in half! This has never … Continue reading